- Over 6 years of live Friday night theater events called “A.R.T. Plays Around” in Second Life with the Avatar Repertory Theater — voice acting/avatar movement and directing. See minidocumentary here.
- LIVE in Second Life: “The Tell Tale Heart” for BooFest Live 2013 (voice narration)
- MACHINIMA: Promo 2 for “Flying Saucers Return” (voice of Mama) for A.R.T.
- LIVE in Second Life: A Christmas Carol” for the live Dickens Project 2012 (voice of Christmas Present)
- MACHINIMA: for Island Rain Studios, The Snow Queen (voice of kayla)
- LIVE in Second Life: Bard on the Beach August 2012 production (Lady Macbeth in scenes from Shakespeare’s “Macbeth”)
- LIVE in Second Life: Through the Looking Glass (director) for Avatar Repertory Theater
- LIVE in Second Life: Virtual Short Play Buffet (Sarah in “Back Burner”, director & set design for “Gospel According to Bowser”) for A.R.T., Cookie sim and RFL benefit
- LIVE in Second Life: Oedipus Rex (Jocasta) for A.R.T.
- MACHINIMA: Oedipus Rex machinima promo Film Director/Editor for A.R.T.
- LIVE in Second Life: A.R.T. Christmas show 2010 (Mary, set and avatar design team)
- MACHINIMA: for Phaylen Fairchild, Season II Episode 4 of “DIVAS” series (voice of Onyxia). Read about it here.
- MACHINIMA: for Toxic Menges, “Little Red Riding Hood” (voice of Grandma)
- LIVE in Second Life/Real Life: proof of concept demo with Joff Chaffer for SLCC2010 (director) A.R.T.
- LIVE in Second Life: SL7B event – Shakespeare scenes (Viola, director) GRT/A.R.T.
- LIVE in Second Life: Alice in WonderSLand (director) for A.R.T.
- LIVE in Second Life: The Tempest A1S1 (Queen of Naples), for Virtual World Best Practices in Education 2010/A.R.T.
- LIVE in Second Life: The REAL Christmas Story: He Remembers It Well (Chief); And It Was Christmas Day (Emily) for A.R.T.
- LIVE in Second Life: 13 Objects: Cruel Cup Kind Saucer (Woman); Cracked Lens (The Girl) for A.R.T. and Coventry University, England
- MACHINIMA: for Ideajuice Studios, Burns & Allen do Abbot & Costello (Gracie Allen)
- LIVE in Second Life: Shakespeare at the Pavilion (Director, Maria, Rosalinde) for A.R.T. and San Diego City Sim
- LIVE in Second Life: The Tempest (Miranda) for A.R.T. and Garden World Sim
- LIVE in Second Life: Hamlet Mini-series (Ophelia) for SL Shakespeare Company (Ina Centaur)
- LIVE in Second Life: Twelfth Night mini-series (Viola, Maria, Sir Andrew, Feste, Olivia, Sir Toby, Sea Captain) for SL Shakespeare Company (Ina Centaur)
- LIVE in Second Life: As You Like It monologue (Rosalinde) for SL Shakespeare Company Open Mic Night Event
- LIVE in Second Life: A Midsummer Night’s Dream soliloquy (Helena) for SL Shakespeare Company Open Mic Night Event
- AUDIO: Twelfth Night audio book project (Viola, Maria) for Enniv Zarf – PK Works
With a B.A. in Theater (Acting/Directing focus) from Southern Illinois University in 1980, MadameThespian was formerly a union actor based in Chicago. Among her many stage, screen and television credits, she lists the following most memorable theater jobs back then: among the cast of the 4-year first run of “E.R. Emergency Room” for The Chicago Organic Theater – at the time one of Chicago’s longest running original off-loop shows! And in the cast of a widely acclaimed and extended production of Bertolt Brecht’s “Caucasion Chalk Circle” with Chicago’s Commons Theater. One of her more unusual acting jobs was as a wench who sang bawdy tavern songs and told dirty limericks at the Midwest “King Richard’s Renaissance Faire” franchise, where she also got to ride the elephant everyday in the performers’ parade. One day it was a camel and she almost got seasick!
Since “retiring” to the Northwest Rocky Mountains she still occasionally treads the boards with local theater groups, to include the Montana Shakespeare Company where she was in the 2011 production of “The Complete Works of William Shakespeare, Abridged”, the 2013 season productions of “The Importance of Being Earnest” and “Romeo and Juliet,” and the 2014 season production of “Much Ado About Nothing.”